Indian Institute of Management Raipur
• Representing the students’ interests and opinion to the College administration.
• Working cross-functionally for the smooth functioning of all club activities. Resolving conflicts among students or clubs or committees.
• Promoting a safe and intellectually stimulating learning environment that encourages academic success, personal development, and student satisfaction.
• Ensuring a transparent flow of information and communication.
• Maintaining discipline and decorum of the institute and thus upholding the image of IIM Raipur among the peer groups.